RazBee Group Corporate is a business consulting and It services firm dedicated to infrastructure services, financial inter-mediation, professional consulting, HR services, outsourcing and BPO. We do head hunting too. We help you in finding the right candidate.
Rajeswari, founder and Director of RazBee Business Solutions , envisions a world managed by expert systems and not people. He envisions a world where mundane engineering chores would be automated, thereby freeing engineers and technologists to focus on creative endeavors and innovation.
RazBee has made its presence felt within few years since its inception. We started off small with an office in Hyderabad in 2015, accelerated growth led to opening of new offices in Bengaluru and Chennai. In little more than a decade, RazBee has evolved from a small start up to an emerging giant.
The dream on which RazBee was found has turned into reality: about 90 percent of all client problems are resolved with our services.
What pulls us away from the pack is our constant drive to do, and to be, better.
To provide reliable, timely and quality consultancy services and IT enabled services. We live up to our promises. Quality is a way of life at RazBee Company. Satisfied customers across the globe testify our claims.
To be a successful service-oriented company globally meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations delivering cost effective, on time, quality and customer-oriented technology solutions.
RazBee strives to establish a culture of openness, trust and integrity in business practices. We, at RazBee believe that effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee.
RazBee Solutions is committed to protecting employees, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. Addressing issues proactively using correct judgement is what sets us apart from our competitors.
RazBee has a zero-tolerance policy on wrongdoing or impropriety at any time. RazBee will take timely corrective actions if the ethical code is broken.
The publication on ethics will serve as a guide business behavior to ensure ethical conduct and emphasizes the employee’s and consumer’s expectation of fair business practices. This policy
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants, temporaries, and other workers at RazBee Company, including all personnel affiliated with third parties.
• RazBee Solutions’s top brass lead by example with honesty and integrity as top priorities.
• Executives must have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees, thereby allowing employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and concerns within the work force.
• Executives must disclose any conflict of interest with regard to their position within RazBee Solutions .
Employee Commitment to Ethics
• RazBee employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid unethical or compromising practices.
• Every employee will apply effort and intelligence in maintaining the ethics.
• Employees must disclose any conflict of interest with regard to their position within RazBee Solutions .
• Employees will help RazBee Solutions to increase customer and vendor satisfaction by providing quality products and timely response to inquiries.
• Ethical conduct in interpersonal communications of employees will be rewarded.
• RazBee will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics within the company.
Maintaining Ethical Practices
• RazBee Solutions will reinforce the importance of the integrity message. This will percolate from the top. Every employee, manager, and the director need to consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical behavior.
• Employees at RazBee should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone fairly, with honesty and objectivity.
• RazBee Solutions has established a best practice disclosure committee to make sure the ethical code is delivered to all employees and any concern regarding the code can be addressed.
• Any infractions of this code of ethics will not be tolerated and RazBee Solutions will act quickly to correct the issue if the ethical code is broken.
• Any employee found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment
Confidential Information code of conduct
• As part of your job, you may have access to confidential information about Transgenomic, its customers, suppliers and competitors. Until material information has been made public, this information is not to be disclosed to co-workers who do not have a business need-to-know, nor to non-Associates (including former Associates) for any reason except in accordance with established corporate procedures, which may include confidentiality agreements when appropriate. Associates may not use confidential information obtained on the job for personal financial gain through the trading of securities or other personal financial transactions. “Confidential information” includes information or data on products, business strategies, company manuals, material, processes, systems, procedures, etc., as well as all financial data.
• If there is any question as to whether information is confidential material or whether it has been publicly disseminated, associates should take the initiative to consult with a Company officer or director prior to initiating any securities trade, or discussing any significant information with anyone outside the Company.
Conflict of Interest (Personal Financial Interests & Outside Activities)
• Associates and Employees should avoid any external financial interest that might influence their work, company decisions or actions. Associates should also avoid outside employment or activities that materially decreases the performance, impartiality, judgment, effectiveness, or productivity expected from such Associate on his or her job. In other words, you should avoid situations in which your private interests’ conflict or interfere with your duty to be loyal to the Company. Conflicts can arise from situations that benefit you directly, or from situations that have a negative impact on the Company. Examples of conflicts include the following situations: 1) using your position in the Company to hire family members or friends, including consultants;
• Making significant use of Company time or resources for private personal interests such as surfing the net or doing private mailings for your club.
• Making significant use of Company time, labs, phones or computers to benefit your private business interests such as doing private research to invent patents not related to Company interests, running an outside business, or day trading in stocks.
• Using your position in the Company to influence purchasing decisions for businesses you own, or are owned by family members or friends, so that the Company pays more than from other sources.
• Influencing purchasing decisions to get event tickets, services or goods for personal consumption.
• Using Company resources to achieve promotions in professional or other organizations which are not work-related.
• A personal or family interest in an enterprise that has material business dealings (e.g., competitors, supplies, and customers) with Transgenomic (this restriction does not apply to minimal holdings of the stock or other securities of a corporation whose shares are publicly traded, and which may incidentally do business with Transgenomic). These situations are provided as illustrations, so this list is not complete.
• If you are uncertain as to whether you may have a conflict of interest due to your investments or outside activities, you should consult with your manager, the Human Resource Department or senior management of the Company If you have a conflict of interest, or are engaged in a transaction or relationship that could reasonably be expected to give rise to such a conflict, you must promptly report the conflict of interest to senior management of the Company. If you are a member of senior management or the Board of Directors, you may not engage in any activity giving rise to an actual or potential conflict of interest without the prior approval of our Audit Committee.
Advantage of collaboration with RazBee Solutions
• Flexible Pricing Models.
• Pioneers in developing groundbreaking technology.
• Global Impact
• Proactive problem solving
• Superior customer service.
• Client Value: Surpassing client expectations consistently.
• Lead by Example: Setting exemplary business standards
• Integrity and Transparency: Ethical, sincere and open in all our transactions.
• Faster Response/Resolution Time: RazBee company works based on mathematics and values. We scientifically measure our successes and offer industry leading mean times to respond: <30 minutes (<15 minutes based on SLA) average on all service transactions.
• Fairness: To be objective and transaction-oriented, and thereby earn trust and respect.
• Excellence: To strive relentlessly, constantly improve ourselves, our teams, our services and products to become the best.
we can inject a level of product and service innovation into your business to create new revenue opportunities through collaboration and co-creation. We are abreast with the latest technology and how it applies to your business issues. What you get from us is best-of-breed solutions.
• We help you get the right candidate through our head hunting & manpower planning services.
• We blend hard core professionalism with a dedicated client orientation. We provide services that are tailor-made to your requirements. Our services are highly personalized. We have the professional experience and competence to deliver the right product in time. The people with whom you will be working include professionals from various fields and are experts in their line of activity with immense industry exposure.
• The company has on the strength of the vast and varied experience of its management team comprising professionals developed a reasonably strong base of clientele.